Experience the fun & excitement of surfing with Estonia ´s top surf school
Experience how it feels to brake away and slide down the face of a wave with the support of a great bunch of friendly coaches. The surf school program is fun, structured, professional and safe. Great setting, atmosphere and smiling faces makes all the difference! We’ll go as far as guaranteeing the best instructors and surf experience on the island. We are located right on Saaremaa, which has probably the best waves for learning to surf in Estonia.
Pro Surf School offers comprehensive semi-private and private surfinglessons for beginners, intermediate and advanced surfers, as well as surf trips around Bali and you can profite now our new surf Camp.
Location, Facilities & Equipment
- Our boards & equipment are renewed each year, so you get the best.
- Soft training boards (G boards) equipped with rubber fins for our beginner classes to maximise safety.
- Depending on ability level and experience, fiber glass and epoxy boards are used for more advanced classes.
- We provide the largest selection of board sizes from 5,11 short boards to 9’6 Malibu.
High Safety Standards
- We have a very high safety record.
- All lessons covered by a US$ 10,000 policy- see terms & condition for detail.
- All coaches accredited ASI Academy of surfing Instructors, Bondi Beach Australia.
- All coaches are certified life guards – Australian Bronze Medallion Certification.