Испытайте удовольствие и волнение кайтсерфинга с лучшей школе серфинга в Эстонии.
We are perfectly placed for all the best surf spots on the Island. We offer surf lessons for all levels of surfer from beginner through to advanced. Our aim is simple - we want to improve your surfing! Whether it is helping you to catch your first wave or honing skills you already have, we make sure that by the end of your course your surfing has seriously improved!
Our lessons are taught in small groups, no more than 6 to group, to ensure that you get all the instruction necessary, to make maximum progression during your course.
We abide by the high international standards for surf school operations. With student workbooks and manuals for each stage of surfing this teaching programme sets the world standard in surf education.
Our instructors are dedicated surfers and surf coaches, they will be with you at all times sharing their wealth of surfing knowledge to ensure that you get the most out of your time with us.
We will pick you up from your accommodation on the day of your surf course and take you to the best spot for your ability on that day, once you are all surfed out we will drop you back at your accommodation, where you will no doubt be in need of some surf!
Here we all have one thing in common, we all love surfing! It is important to us that you get maximum enjoyment from the time you spend with us, whether you are taking your first steps in the white water or dropping into a lush glassy wave!
Место нахождения & оборудование
- Meie lauad ja varustus uuenevad igal aastal, nii et sa saad parima.
- Soft training boards (G boards) equipped with rubber fins for our beginner classes to maximise safety.
- Depending on ability level and experience, fiber glass and epoxy boards are used for more advanced classes.
- Meil on suurim valik laudu, alates 132 kuni 150 cm.
Высокие стандарты безопасности
- Meil on väga kõrge ohutuse ajalugu.
- Kõik treenerid on akrediteeritud kogemustega surfiinstruktorid.
- Kõik treenerid on sertifitseeritud vetelpäästjad.