S bend is a railey where the rider does a BS 360 with handle above their head. Allow kite to pull you and stretch out to railey first.
* Unhook. Focus on holding your back straight. Kite at 45 degrees.
* Time between unhooking and pop should be as short as possible.
* Bend your back leg to pop more properly.
* Take off, let the kite pull your upper body forward and throw board behind you.
* On the same time bend your front leg a little, look back in between your arms and start rotation.
* Spot your landing. Pull the bar down towards knees and move your hips forward to land.
* On the landing bend your knees to absorb the impact.
* Point nose of the board downwind and hook in.